FACTORY & REGISTERED OFFICE:
ESTABLISHED IN MANUFACTURING OF PRODUCT RANGE:
- METAL INJECTION MOLDING
- PRECISION TURNED COMPONENTS ON AUTOMATIC LATHES
- INVESTMENT CASTING COMPONENTS
- HIGH PRESSURE DIE CASTING COMPONENTS
- GRAVITY DIE CASTING COMPONENTS
- ALL HARDWARE PARTS
- PLASTIC MOULDING COMPONENTS
Structure of Organization:
In business for itself for over 29 years, Meta Build serves the metal industry. Under the creative guidance of the company’s founder, Mr. Mahesh Chhatbar, we have worked diligently over the years to offer our customers high-quality, individually designed products and services that surpass their expectations.
We’ve been able to establish ourselves as a reputable manufacturing company with US $ 3.9 Million in yearly sales and a highly skilled expert staff of more than 120 employees during these years of our continual path toward achieving quality and customer satisfaction.
Metal Injection Molding
Our main goal in using this procedure is to give our clients an affordable and time-saving substitute for traditional approaches. Due to its ability to accurately mold a variety of materials into finished products with dimensions ranging from 0.003-0.005 inches and volumes ranging from 0.0001 to 0.0025 cubic inches, MIM will prove useful to many manufacturing industries, including those involved in aerospace, defense, and dental implants.
a production capability that can handle medium- to large-scale production of complicated shapes. The procedure makes use of finely ground metal mixed with a binder (feedstock), which is injected into die cavities using a standard plastic injection molding machine.
The part achieved from this process is known as the “Green Part”. Later, most of the binder is extracted from this green part by water, thermal, or solvent processing, and the rest is removed as the component is sintered (solid-state diffused) in a controlled-atmosphere furnace. The MIM process is very similar to plastic injection molding and high-pressure die casting, and it can produce much the same shapes and configuration features.
- Non-Pressure Bearing Components of 9mm Pistol, Shotgun, Hunting rifles, etc
- Automotive Systems
- Medical and Dental Instruments
- Hardware and Lock Parts
Meta Build is a top-tier, cutting-edge manufacturing facility with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certification.
We produce more than 1500 different types of components using a variety of materials, including aluminum alloys, zinc alloys, stainless steel and alloys, mild steel, plastic and rubber, brass, and bronze. The current production capacity, including all the various components, is 5000000 units.
The company began operations by turning incredibly small but precisely sized components on automatic lathes, and it now produces all parts for industrial assemblies and applications. These product assemblies include parts made from investment casting, high-pressure die casting, low-pressure die casting, TRAUB components, sheet metal parts, and plastic molding components; each component is machined to the highest precision standards and finished in accordance with the specifications of the customer.
- The realization of the client’s business objectives, along with our rigorous commitment to the ethical standards of public relations, enables us to provide our clients with innovative and creative solutions that exceed their expectations.
- Continuous search for opportunities beyond the agreed communications and business objectives.
- Creative approaches to the client’s special needs in order to find unique and tailored communications solutions.
- Teamwork based on the implementation of progressive communications disciplines.
- Professional quality of services provided by a highly motivated team.
- Strong technical background.
Our Green & Earth Policy :
The emphasis that we give to quality in our service and product, is also extended to the environment that we exist in.
We care by:
- Not using any harmful dyes that can destroy the environment
- Making the manufacturing process as green and environmentally friendly as possible
- Safest disposal of manufacturing waste, if any