FACTORY & REGISTERED OFFICE:
ESTABLISHED IN MANUFACTURING OF PRODUCT RANGE:
- METAL INJECTION MOLDING
- PRECISION TURNED COMPONENTS ON AUTOMATIC LATHES
- INVESTMENT CASTING COMPONENTS
- HIGH PRESSURE DIE CASTING COMPONENTS
- GRAVITY DIE CASTING COMPONENTS
- ALL HARDWARE PARTS
- PLASTIC MOULDING COMPONENTS
Structure of Organization:
Our company is a proprietary firm, wholly owned by HUF. META BUILD INDUSTRIES has been serving the Metal industry since over 24 years. In this time we’ve strived to provide our customers with quality and customized products and service which go beyond their expectations, under the visionary leadership of its founder Mr. Mahesh Chhatbar .
Through these years of our continuous journey in quest of achieving quality and customer satisfaction, we’ve been able to succeed in establishing ourselves as one of the renowned manufacturing company with US $ 3.4 Million annual sale and a highly skilled expert team with 65 number of employee.
Metal Injection Molding
Our core intention behind this process is to provide our customers a cost effective and time saving alternative to conventional methods. Considering high consumption demands, MIM will prove itself useful to industries, particularly aerospace, defense and dental implants; and in general, many other industries involved in manufacturing as MIM possesses the ability to mold variety of materials with high accuracy in end products, ranging from 0.003-0.005 inches and volume of 0.0001 to 0.0025 cubic inches.
A manufacturing capability for producing complex shapes in medium or large quantities. The process utilizes fine granulated metal with a binder (feedstock) which is fed into cavities of a die on a conventional plastic injection molding machine. The part achieved from this process is known as “Green Part”. Later, most of the binder is extracted from this green part by water, thermal or solvent processing and the rest is removed as the component is sintered (solid state diffused) in a controlled-atmosphere furnace. The MIM process is very similar to plastic injection molding and high-pressure die casting, and it can produce much the same shapes and configuration features.
- Automotive Systems
- Medical and Dental Instruments
- Hardware and Lock Parts
MBH Mfg. Co. is with world class state of the art manufacturing facilities with Quality Certification of ISO 9001:2015.
Producing components from various material such as Aluminum Alloys, Zinc Alloys, Stainless Steel and Alloys, Mild Steel, Plastic and rubber, Brass, Bronze etc. It offers more than 1500 variety of components. At present, the production capacity is 5000000 pieces summing all different components.
The company started its business by manufacturing very tiny but précised turned components on automatic lathes, and today it manufactures all parts for Industrial Applications and Assemblies. These product assemblies include parts manufactured from Investment casting, High Pressure Die casting, Low Pressure Die Castings, TRAUB components, Sheet Metal Parts, Plastic molding components, and every component is machined at a high required accuracy and finished as per customer requirements.
- Unique and creative solutions that meet the clients’ expectations not only by realizing the clients’ business objectives, but particularly by our strict adherence to the ethical principles of public relations.
- Continuous search for opportunities beyond the agreed communications and business objectives.
- Creative approaches to the clients’ special needs in order to find unique and tailored communications solutions.
- Team work based on the implementation of progressive communications disciplines.
- Professional quality of services provided by a highly motivated team.
- Strong technical background.
Our Green & Earth Policy :
The emphasis that we give for quality in our service and product, is also extended towards the environment that we exist in.
We care by:
- Not using any harmful dyes that can destroy the environment
- Making the manufacturing process as green and environment friendly as possible
- Safest disposal of manufacturing waste, if any